De Pardieu Brocas Maffei: the right choice to cultivate your talent and develop your full potential
With more than 150 lawyers and an overall headcount of 200 professionals, the reputation of De Pardieu Brocas Maffei has continuously grown since it was founded while still maintaining its small firm culture.
Because of the quality of its lawyers and their cross-disciplinary skills, the Firm has been successful in continuously strengthening its teams and increasing its overall growth.
Tailored advice, quality teams and a high level of partner involvement are the hallmarks that the Firm has built its reputation on.
A unique positioning:
- highly regarded in the legal market in the Firm’s principal practice areas
- a business law institution
- recognized by clients for its added value and strong sense of client service
- a continuously proactive and entrepreneurial law firm
As an intern, you will be fully integrated into one of the Firm’s teams. Your experience will be enriched not only by the daily exchanges with partners, the associates in your team, and very possibly other teams in the Firm, but also by the typical assignments you will have, including:
- participating in client matters
- legal research
- drafting memoranda
- client meetings
- contributing to drafting contracts and various legal documents
The combined skills of De Pardieu Brocas Maffei’s teams will be an added plus for your future career!
All interns are considered as future lawyers.