Mergers & Acquisitions – Corporate Law
The Corporate/M&A team advises French and international clients throughout all phases of their development and in related transactions, including acquisitions, mergers, disposals and joint ventures.
In particular, the team is active in:
- legal and tax structuring of transactions and related financing
- drafting and negotiating all the pre-transactional and final documentation
- organization of data rooms, and pre- and post-acquisition due diligence
- preparation and completion of closings
- close management of transactional risks and liabilities (particularly with regard to representations and warranties and earn-out clauses)
- advice on company law issues and procedures
Share the post "M&A – Corporate Law"